leadership Battle Creek
launches october 12, 2015
We have made major changes to the Chamber's leadership development program for the 2015–2016 year, first is the name: Leadership Battle Creek. Some of the biggest changes are the programming and the cost–it will be offered for $1,000 per participant this year (this is a $1,500 savings from last year). Click here to see the curriculum outline of the program for you to review. Our goal is to have 26 participants for this year’s class and would appreciate any assistance in helping us achieve this goal.
An application is available online for you to share with individuals. The new deadline date for applications is September 30, 2015. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Kara Beer at email@example.com or 269-962-4076.
We will be reaching out to each of you after September 30, 2015 with further details in the process. Thank you all for your support, this is going to be outstanding!
Women in Business Initiative
The Battle Creek Area Women in Business initiative, is an initiative of the Battle Creek Area Chamber of Commerce that promotes and empowers women business leaders to achieve their personal and professional goals by:
- Increasing opportunities for women to serve on committees, boards, elected positions, etc.
- Mentoring women at all stages of their careers
- Building a network for women entrepreneurs to encourage peer-to-peer networking, education, and professional growth
The Women in Business Initiative inspires women to succeed by:
- Learning from and networking with women in all stages of their careers
- Promoting women entrepreneurs and helping improve their business prospects
- Conducting research with leading institutions to explore women’s business issues and highlight their economic potential
Working together, we can inspire, empower, and help women around Battle Creek enhance their personal, business, and career goals.
The WIB initiative promotes and empowers women to achieve their personal and professional goals. We will be providing resources that are important to ensuring women are successful:
- Supporting entrepreneurs as important contributors to our economy
- Working with local chamber members to facilitate the advancement of women in business
- Mentoring for women to build strong networks and advance careers
- Supporting military spouses in planning careers and building networks
- Building formal and informal networks that are critical for career advancement
To learn more about how you may get involved please contact Kara Beer at 269.962.4076 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.