December 21, 2011
Battle Creek Area Chamber of Commerce Refund/Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy by Host/Sponsor
- The Battle Creek Area Chamber of Commerce and Chamber Foundation reserves the right to cancel a program/event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the program/event non-viable.
- If the Chamber cancels a program/event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of a program/event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same program/event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on the registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. The Battle Creek Area Chamber of Commerce does not keep credit card information on file; therefore, the credit card information for the initial charge will have to be submitted to the Chamber before the credit is issued.
- Invoices will be processed and sent to those who make reservations and are a “No Show” to the program/event.
These above policies apply to all Chamber program/events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.